Postcode: BA6 8PU
Sale Type: Let
This lovely cottage would be perfect for either a professional person or couple. It is ready to walk into so you only need arrive with your suitcase!
Set in the grounds of Northfields in the heart of Baltonsborough, the cottage is in a peaceful setting and at the same time benefits from all the amenities of this popular village. It has recently been re-furbished in a simple contemporary style.
Downstairs is a large open plan split level room with the kitchen and dining area one end and the cosy sitting room with the log burner at the other. There is a modern bathroom with walk in shower also on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are French windows off the double bedroom which open out onto a decked balcony where you can watch the sun set over Glastonbury Tor.
There is parking and a secure area to keep a bicycle. The owners are very happy for the tenant to have access to their grounds.
Constable Cottage is fully furnished. No pets.
Rent: £650 pcm plus utilities and fees apply
Available end of May 2018
In accordance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008, the information provided by Lodestone in these property details are to the best of their knowledge and are as accurate as possible.
- Pretty detached cottage in a rural setting
- Quiet position in the grounds of the main house
- Well-equipped, beautifully decorated and light
- Wonderful balcony off the master bedroom looking over open countryside towards the Tor
- Within walking distance of the pub, village hall, shop and on a bus route
- Fully-equipped kitchen with seating area for 4 people
- Sitting room with log burner
- Shower room downstairs
- Under floor heating downstairs and electric heater in the bedroom
- Access to the owner's ground
- Parking plus secure space for a bicycle
- No pets