Postcode: BA6 8QY
Sale Type: Let
Holt Cottage is a lovely spacious house which is a high quality traditional build in stone, but is only 2 years old. It benefits from under floor heating throughout the ground floor, an air source heat pump and solar panels making it very economical to run.
The location is ideal for the village school, pub and Millfield School. It is surrounded by wonderful walks.
The spacious kitchen/diner with French doors leading out to the patio and garden has an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, range cooker. Off the kitchen is a good-sized utility room.
To the other side of the hallway (which has a downstairs WC) is the large, light living room with dual aspect and oak floor throughout and a wood burner. This room also has French doors out to the garden.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, a master en suite with shower, family bathroom with a bath and shower.
To the rear of the house is the garden with a large shed and a gate out to the parking area which is for 3 cars.
Pets will be considered.
Available January 2018
Rent: £1200 pcm + tenant fees
12 month tenancy unfurnished
In accordance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008, the information provided by Lodestone in these property details are to the best of their knowledge and are as accurate as possible.
- Pretty village house with fields to the rear
- High quality stone build which is 2 years' old
- Air source pump; solar panels; underfloor heating
- 3 double bedrooms
- Master bedroom en suite
- High spec kitchen/diner with French windows to the patio and garden
- Dual aspect lounge with log burner
- Utility room
- Walking distance to all facilities in this vibrant village
Other properties that might interest you
South Brewham, Bruton£1,000 pcm** VIEWING SLOTS NOW ALL BOOKED** The Cottage at Pillinge Farm is a lovely little two-bedroom cottage set in a beautiful rural location on the grounds of the owners’ hom...
The Courtyard, Burtons Mill Farm£3,800 pcmThis farm has been the subject of a recent high-quality restoration and conversion. There are three separate properties nestled in a quiet, beautiful valley at the end of a lo...
* 3 Bed Cottage Available 1st October 2021 – Viewing taking place from 23rd Aug*£1,750 pcmThis charming three bedroom detached cottage will be available to let from 1st October 2021. Situated in the hamlet of Westholme, between the ever popular village of Pilton an...