Postcode: BA6 8LH
Sale Type: Let
Penwood Farm annex is a charming grade II listed property located just out the popular village of Baltonsborough. The open plan accommodation comprises: sitting room with a wood burner, kitchen/diner with fitted cupboards, fridge/freezer and space for a washing machine. Upstairs there is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and the bathroom which has a bath and shower over.
To the front of the property there is a private driveway where two car spaces are allocated. There is also a small patio area which is exclusive to the property.
This property has a lovely atmosphere and benefits from beams and high ceilings and would suit a professional couple or person.
£625 pcm + utilities + fees
In accordance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 the information provided by Lodestone in these property details are to the best of their knowledge and are as accurate as possible.
- Pretty Grade II listed annex
- Close to the lively and popular village of Baltonsborough and just a short drive to Glastonbury
- Light-filled sitting room with log burner
- Spacious kitchen/diner with fitted cupboards
- Wooden floors throughout the ground floor
- Double bedroom with double fitted cupboards
- Bathroom with shower over
- Parking for 2 cars
- Private patio area to the front
- Would ideally suit either a professional couple or person