Postcode: BA5 1QU
Sale Type: Let
Property SummaryThis lovely barn is in the grounds of Coxley Mill just a short distance from Wells. Access to the barn is via the south-facing patio doors into an amazing sitting room with a high ceiling and beautiful reclaimed windows.
The fitted kitchen is new and has an integrated dishwasher, hob and double oven. There is plenty of cupboard space.
All bedrooms are a good size and the family bathroom is brand new.
The rent reflects the fact that it has no garden and that occasional access by the owner to outside storage nearby is required. It would suit a professional couple/person.
This property is not suitable for pets.
There is parking for 2 cars.
£100 per month service charge to include all utilities.
In accordance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. The information provided by Lodestone in these property details are to the best of their knowledge and are as accurate as possible.
- Converted barn in the grounds of Coxley Mill refurbished with fabulous original features
- Tucked down a quiet lane and less than 2 miles to the centre of Wells
- 3 double bedrooms including master en suite
- Family bathroom with bath and shower
- Kitchen/diner with patio doors
- Would suit professional couple/person
Other properties that might interest you
South Brewham, Bruton£1,000 pcm** VIEWING SLOTS NOW ALL BOOKED** The Cottage at Pillinge Farm is a lovely little two-bedroom cottage set in a beautiful rural location on the grounds of the owners’ hom...
The Courtyard, Burtons Mill Farm£3,800 pcmThis farm has been the subject of a recent high-quality restoration and conversion. There are three separate properties nestled in a quiet, beautiful valley at the end of a lo...
* 3 Bed Cottage Available 1st October 2021 – Viewing taking place from 23rd Aug*£1,750 pcmThis charming three bedroom detached cottage will be available to let from 1st October 2021. Situated in the hamlet of Westholme, between the ever popular village of Pilton an...